Skip to content
- Provides zooplankton ranging in size from 500 - 1,000m (1mm).
- Ideally-sized for many stony corals, clams, tube worms, larval crustaceans, juvenile fishes, and adultplanktivorous and microinvertebrate-predatory fishes.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid to aid in coloration of invertebrates and fishes.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.