Skip to content
- Most people use clay to improve water?clarity, but the main reason to apply clay to your?pond is its unseen action: the remineralisation?of the pond water.?
- The added clay carries out?an ion exchange action, releasing minerals into?the water.?
- Its also been proven that adding clay?to Koi food will result in healthier Koi with better?skin quality and faster growth rates than Koi not?given a supplement.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.