Skip to content
- Kordon Ich-Attack is one of three Kordon organic herbal treatments with multiple ingredients for elimination of external single-celled infections of fishes - whether protozoan parasites (amebae, ciliates or dinoflagellates), or fungal.
- All three treatments are based on the unique use of patented naphthoquinones exclusively used by Kordon as the basic ingredients.
- The three organic treatments can be used interchangeably, with Kordon Ich Attack particularly directed against all external protozoan infections, including white spot disease (Ich); Kordon Rid-Fungus particularly directed against all types of external fungal infections; and Kordon Prevent Ich as a strong preventative that also serves as an effective external treatment of protozoans, dinoflagellates, and fungi.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.