Skip to content
- Replacement of this part should only be done if the bio-wheel will no longer spin or if the wheel is broken or damaged.
- Discoloration of the pleated Bio-Wheel material is normal and desirable.
- A slight irregularity in the Bio-Wheels rotation is normal.
- Rotating at any speed the wheel is working to eliminate toxic ammonia and nitrite.
- For Penguin 99B, Eclipse System 3, Eclipse Hex 5 & Eclipse Explorer
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.