Adams Plus Flea & Tick Spot On for Extra Large Dogs is a long-lasting, quick-drying topical used to kill fleas, deer ticks, flea eggs & larvae as well as kills & repels mosquitoes.
- Made in the USA
- 3 Month Supply
- Extra Large Dogs & Puppies 12 weeks and older and over 61 pounds
- Quick Drying, Long Lasting
- Kills Fleas, Ticks & Mosquitoes
1. Bend at perforations and tear off the first tube.
2. Hold tube upright and snap tip back, away from face and body.
3. The dog/puppy should be standing for easy application. Apply Adams Plus flea & Tick Spot On for Dogs evenly to 2 to 3 spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of the solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog/puppy.
4. Do not spread Adams Plus Flea & Tick Spot On for dogs by hand over the dog/puppy. Although the dog's/puppy's skin and hair oils will distribute the application over the entire dog/puppy, brushing the dog/puppy 12-24 hours after application will help to distribute the material over the skin.
5. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal. Addams Plus flea & Tick Spot On for Dogs is most effective when used as part of a total flea and tick management program. Use other Adams Plus products registered for residential area control of these pests in conjunction with this treatment are required for optimal control and preventions of fleas.
INGREDIENTS: Etofenprox 50.00%
Piperonyl Butoxide* 9.10%
M-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide (MGK 264) 0.91%
Pyriproxyfen (Nylar) 0.45%
Other ingredients: 39.31%